Sting to appear on Raw tomorrow, Floyd Mayweather officially retired


After a dominating career of 49-0 the boxing icon of this era Floyd Mayweather has officially hanged his gloves tonight. His last opponent was Andre Berto.

His most memorable match is said to be his 48th bout with Manny Pacquiao. There fight was called bout of the century by many. After his match tonight Floyd said

"I don't want to rank myself. But I'm the best at boxing,' Mayweather said. "I'm still sharp, I'm still smart. There's nothing left to accomplish in this sport. Money don't make me, I make money. It doesn't matter if I hurt my left or my right hand. My career is over. It's official."

He later thanked his fans for supporting him. He said it’s now time for him to take care of his children and live a normal life with his family.

Sting to appear on Raw tomorrow

-PWinsider is reporting that ‘The Icon’ sting is scheduled for Raw tomorrow night. He will continue his storyline feud with the current WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins.

Sting is scheduled to fight Seth Rollins for his World Title later this month on WWE Night Of Champions ppv. It’s notable that Seth will have to defend his both titles at NOC. His other match will be against John Cdna. Earlier this week a hot rumor of Cena winning was spread heavily after WrestlingInc reposted that WWE is making a lots of John Cena’s “The Champ is here T-shirts”.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »